Our web page contains six main parts that are explained in brief below, with additional information about active access keys that can be used for configuration：
- Shortcuts (ALT+H) : here we provide you with the shortcuts to: main page, user-friendly printing, language switcher, etc.
- Main Menu (ALT+M) : the main menu items are stored here. You can rapidly change any important items for other.
- Sub Menu (ALT+S) : Some of the items from the Main Menu may have corresponding sub-items.
- Page Login Panel (ALT+L) : The Login Panel allows registered members to enter the site using their personal account login and password.
- Main Content Block (ALT+C) : each time you navigate from the Main Menu the content corresponding to each item is displayed within this block.
- Third Menu (ALT+X) : if desired, the page layout can accommodate a third menu providing a fast navigation interface and even more system options.
Moreover, you can also use a few other supported Access Keys：
- Tab : jump to the next menu item
- Shift+Tab : jump back to the previous menu item
- Alt+F4 : close active window